Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Japanese Styling Event at CWS!

This evening I participated in the Japanese Heritage Styling Event at CWS. It was really fun putting this outfit together. The traditional Japanese clothing is the Kimono. From the 20th, century, the clothing styles have changed blending different styles. The items which come within the traditional Japanese clothing is Kimono, Yukata, Obi Belt, and many more.






I wore an outfit created by Curious Kitties that resembles the traditional Yukata outfit. I also wore  sandles created by Zeta by KID that resemble the traditional footwear for the Japanese culture. My hair was in an up-do created by MAIKO with chopsticks holding it in place.









My shape is created by me and my skin is created by LAQ.









CWS is amazing and I REALLY enjoy all of the events.











No comments:

Post a Comment