Thursday, January 19, 2012

CWS Creative Princess Styling Event.

Today I participated in the Creative Princess Styling Event and I placed 2nd :D...I was so excited. That was the first time I have placed in a styling event and it was great! I really can't wait to participate in more styling events creating combinations of outfits showing elegance and beauty. I have learned so much in CWS so far and I am excited to keep learning more. The professors are amazing...I can't say that enough! :D




 Today I created an enticing combination that I thought best suited the theme creative princess. I wore:
-Utopia Enchanted dress
-Dirty Rich Hair
-Elegant heels from shoenique
-My shape was from Sophistishapes with a some modification by me
-Skin by LAQ
-My Tiara was created by Nightfairy's








I had SOO much fun in the event today. My huddles were working properly and I aligned my poses to fit just right for what I was wearing. Thank you for all these wonderful opportunites CWS (Anrol and Steve and all the faculty)




















No comments:

Post a Comment