Monday, January 16, 2012

CWS Styling Event Wed Jan. 11 BLACK SWAN

On Wednesday, Jan 11, I participated in a styling event held at CWS with the theme being Black Swan. I can actually say, I was nervous like I was really standing on that stage in RL. My hands got sweaty and when they called me out, my hands started shaking. I really enjoyed it though. The creativity behind these styling events are amazing. I can't wait to participate in more events coming up.




At the Black Swan themed event, I had on :
-A feathery black swan dress created by Utopia.
-A Pink acid face design for the mask over my eyes.
-The elegant heels I had on were from Shoenique design
-My skin is made by LAQ
-My shape was created by Sophistishapes with a little bit or my incorporation.


I had so much fun and I love the dress I wore to the event. It will be one I will wear again that is for sure! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment